To make your account more secure we strongly recommended to use 2-factor authentication (2FA). It provides an additional layer of security to your account.
Follow the steps below to activate it:
- Sign in to your GTI wallet account.
- Go to your profile page tapping your name in right upper corner of the screen
- At the bottom of the page click on "Enable TFA" button
- Open the Google Authenticator App (on your mobile or tablet) and scan the QR code displayed,
- Enter the 6-digit verification code generated from your Google Authenticator and click “Submit” – the set-up is now completed.
For more detailed information on the Google Authenticator go to: